Wadden Sea School camp
Wadden Sea School camp is probably one of the most beautiful in Denmark, located in the middle of the idyllic southern Jutland village of Emmerlev, decorated in the former village school – fits 33 people and is open all year.
The camp school for 33 people is handicapped friendly and is located in a relatively flat area, 15 km west of Tønder, 3 km north of Højer in Denmark’s southwest corner, within walking distance of the Wadden Sea, Højer old sluse, the new Vidå sluse and Saltvandssøen.
- TV 42 “Flat Panel (Box Mini) + Satellite + DVD Player
- Free wireless internet in the kitchen / dining room (bring your own PC)
- Air Hockey – Pool Table – Table Football Game
- Football Goal – Basketball Goal
- Large Weber Kuglegril 1 meter in diameter
- Fireplace and there are also breadcrumbs.
- Smeg gas cooker 90 cm. wide with electric oven.
- 2 dishwashers.
- 1 microwave oven.
- 2 x coffee machine 10 cups and 1 electric kettle.
- 1 handheld.
- 2 pcs high chairs.
- service for 40 people also wine glasses.
- 6 rooms with 4 beds in each room. a total of 24
- 3 rooms with 2 beds (box mattress). a total of 6
- 1 room with 3 beds (box mattress). a total of 3
- Apartment with 4 sleeping places